Monday, September 14, 2009

Tears

I have seriously teared up 2 times today, and actually cried once. Archer said, "Mommy, does it hurt? Are you sad?" I just had to sit there and let him hug my neck while I gathered myself. I am emotional, sensitive, and overwhelmed. Today is the day that we are to sign the agreement on the house. I am so lost and unaware of everything. I try to be on top of all this information and in control. But I am out of control. This seller is in control. We want this house so bad. I am not scared of the monthly payment for all the years to come. I am scared of the process. My realtor talked "down" to me earlier and hurt my feelings. I am a very inquisitive person and have been my entire life. I asked a few questions and she called me hesistant and threatened to show the house to someone else. Why be rude? She knows I am scared and worried and completely overwhelmed. It's so unfortunate that she's the realtor and the owner of the home because it's buyer vs. seller in every conversation we have. I would rather post a question to my realtor who then can deal with the seller or seller's realtor.
DEEEEEP BREATH.....

No comments:

Post a Comment