Tuesday, September 1, 2009

copy cat!

So, I've been battling some sinus crap/sore throat for over a week now. I wanted to blog but don't want to think much. So I'm going to ING:

-ING:
Reading: Hypnobirthing: The Mongon Method (why can't I figure out how to underline titles on here?). I have slacked off on reading it some. Will soon start Ina May's Guide to Natural Childbirth.
Drinking: lots of water and drinks like Sunkist and Peach Sunkist.
Listening: at the moment I'm listening to the theme song to "Franklin"...Hey, It's Franklin coming to my house...!
Feeling: sick and tired of this sinus/sore throat crud.
Watching: Man Vs. Food, Property Virgins, House Hunters, MadMen...and anxiously awaiting Grey's Anatomy's new season
Snacking: Peanut Butter M&M's (usually in conjunction with a bag of chips...shame)
Humming: Franklin theme song
Wearing: My trusty old shorts that fit with a ponytail holder over the button and old sun dresses.
Cooking: Cheese pizza for lunch
Paying: all my bills and for little upgrades here and there in the house. The nesting instinct has taken over.
Dreaming: Last week I dreamed that Britney Spears and I had a photo shoot with live snakes. I took the snakes home in a bag and they got out in my house.
Smelling: Nothing since my sinuses have clotted off.
Loving: The new sensations of Adalia letting me know she's there with those little kicks.
Anticipating: My 3rd weekend off in a row AND getting preapproved for a loan on a house.

No comments:

Post a Comment